Suitable for ALL levels
A hands on course packed with opportunities to learn and develop practical skills associated with making traditional Italian breads.
This one day course is designed to be relaxed, informal and informative. Suitable for all levels of ability. During the day you will make Ciabatta, Foccacia and of course Pizza!
Classes are on a Saturday from 9.30am - 5.30pm
Arrival from 9.00am with coffee, tea and pastries
Refreshments available throughout the day
Lunch is provided buffet style
Cost per person per class £120
All courses are transferable to another person and the attendee
will be required to fill in a registration form on arrival
- Sat, 31 JulBrickyard Academy
- Sat, 21 AugBrickyard Academy
- Sat, 28 AugBrickyard Academy
- Wed, 01 SepBrickyard Academy01 Sep, 17:00 – 19:30Brickyard Academy, 4-6 Westgate, Guisborough TS14 6BA, UKThis 8 week course will give the young baking enthusiast a taste of each of the full one day courses we currently offer at the Academy. From an introduction to bread making to the more demanding bread making skills of sour-dough, French and Italian breads Patisserie and much more!
- Sat, 18 SepBrickyard Academy
- Sat, 25 SepBrickyard Academy